PRODUCTS & projects
3F-MOTIMOVE (Motivate to Move): is a system to overcome the current barriers that prevent widespread use of functional electrical stimulant (FES) for persons with disabilities.
MOTIMOVE will be a modular multi-channelelectronic stimulator which communicates wirelessly with the Android/ Windows/ Apple platform using graphical command display for the selection of the application, fast one-time calibration, and setup of stimulation parameters, as well as the use of sensor driven control.
The physical functions that MOTIMOVE will support are: pedaling – biking, stand up and walking, upper extremities movements, exercising to prevent disuse atrophy and contribution to maintaining range of movement of joints.
3F-AFU: Anti Fatigue Unit postpones muscle fatigue with asynchronous distributed stimulation
Insoles for wireless real-time gait analysis. Each insole comprises five high-quality industrial pressure sensors, digital 6-axs IMU (an accelerometer and a gyroscope), and the rechargeable battery. The sensors are robust and have no hysteresis. The system allows precise detection of gait cycle events and pressure distribution over the sole.
- N. Malešević, L. Popović, L. Schwirtlich and D.B. Popović, Distributed low-frequency functional electrical stimulation delays muscle fatigue compared to conventional stimulation, Muscle and Nerve, 2010, pp. 42(4): 556-562, DOI 10.1002/mus.21736.
- L. Popović Maneski, N. Jorgovanović, V. Ilić, S. Došen, T. Keller, M.B. Popović, D.B. Popović, Electrical stimulation for the suppression of pathological tremor, Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, 2011, Vol. 49, pp. 1187-1193, DOI: 10.1007/s11517-011-0803-6
- Malešević N, Popović-Maneski L, Ilić V, Jorgovanović N, Bijelić G, Keller T, Popović DB. A Multi-Pad Electrode based Functional Electrical Stimulation System for Restoration of Grasp. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 2012, Vol 9(6), pp.1-12, doi:10.1186/1743-0003-9-66
- Popović-Maneski L, Malešević N, Savić A, Keller T, Popović DB. Surface distributed low-frequency asynchronous stimulation (sDLFAS) delays fatigue of stimulated muscles. Muscle & Nerve, 2013, Vol 48(6), pp.930-937, DOI: 10.1002/mus.23840.
- А. Metani, L. Popović-Maneski, S. Mateo, V. Bergeron, “FES cycling strategies tested during preparation for Cybathlon 2016 - a practical report of team ENS Lyon" European Journal of Translational Myology, 2017, 27 (4): pp.279-288.
3F – PENDU:
An instrument for the assessment of spasticity based on the pendulum test.
Wireless recording of knee motion in sagittal and transversal plane and 2-channel EMG recordings.
- Popović Maneski, L., Topalović, I., Jovičić, N., Dedijer, S., Konstantinović, L., Popović, D.B. "Stimulation map for control of functional grasp based on multi-channel EMG recordings", Medical Engineering & Physics. 38 (2016), pp. 1251-1259. doi:10.1016/j.medengphy.2016.06.004
- Popović Maneski, L., Aleksić, A., Čobeljić, R., Bajd, T., Popović, DB. A new method and instrumentation for analyzing spasticity, IETI Trans on Ergonomics and Safety, 2017, 1(1): 12-27, ISBN 978-1-4503-5287-1
- Popović-Maneski, L., Aleksić, A., Metani, A., Bergeron, V., Čobeljić, R., Popović, D.B. „Assessment of spasticity by a pendulum test in SCI patients who exercise FES cycling or receive only conventional therapy.“ IEEE Trans on Neural Systems and Rehab Eng,.2017, in press (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8101553/)
3F – ARRAY:
Development of electrode arrays and methods of their use in functional electrical therapy systems.
- Popović-Maneski L, Kostić M, Bijelić G, Keller T, Mitrović S, Konstantinović Lj, Popović DB. Multi-pad electrode for effective grasping: design. IEEE Trans Neur Syst & Rehab Eng, 2013, Vol 21(4), pp. 648-654, DOI: 10.1109/TNSRE.2013.2239662.
- L. Popović Maneski, I. Topalović, N. Jovičić, S. Dedijer, Lj. Konstantinović, D.B. Popović, "Stimulation map for control of functional grasp based on multi-channel EMG recordings", Medical Engineering & Physics, 2016, Vol. 38(11), pp. 1251-1259, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.medengphy.2016.06.004
- L. Popović Maneski, S. Došen, G. Bijelić, " MAXSENS A flexible matrix electrode for sensory substitution", ICNR 2012, 14-16 November 2012, Toledo, Spain. ed. / José L. Pons; Diego Torricelli; Marta Pajaro. Vol. Part I Springer, 2013. pp. 481-485 (Biosystems and Biorobotics, Vol. 1). https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-34546-3_77
- L Popovic-Maneski, Surface array electrodes for interfacing motor systems: A review and new solutions, Proc. IcETRAN, June 12-16 2016, Zlatibor, Serbia, MEI1.4
© Copyright 3F - a way to better health